Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Good intentions

Hi, everybody. If you are visiting this blog, you'll note that up until this post, the last one was in 2013, about our late and well-loved cat Heddy. I posted irregularly on here up until then, but nothing since. Well, I had good intentions of posting regularly, but life and laziness got in the way.

So, now I have more good intentions. I really plan to add posts on here at least once every couple of weeks. The first one after this "re-introduction" will be about the incredible trip Mary and I had floating the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon.

For those of you who are coming to this blog through the link I gave on the message boards where I regularly participate, I still plan to post on those sites (especially Ozarkanglers and Riversmallies) frequently, but on here you will find more expanded and detailed versions of some of those posts.

As before, my posts will run the gamut from my art and the observations I make of the wildlife and western art world, to fishing and outdoor subjects...and anything else that interests me (and will hopefully be interesting to you, the reader, as well.

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment